Friday, July 28, 2017

Coming Back Again

I haven’t written in this in a long time. That’s okay. A journal can evolve into something else, with time, from what it was originally envisioned as. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be growth, or learning; it wouldn’t be a journey. I almost hope that no one reads this. It’s going to be a little more personal from now on. I say ‘almost’ because I do want certain people to read it. Although most likely the people I want to read it will not, and it will be read by other strangers entirely, and at that point I would have moved on already. Except, I do want it to stand as a record, if even only a personal one, that I did once think of this decision for a long time, and regardless of what path I will eventually choose, I want my future self to know that I made this decision with a lot of thought. I really struggled with myself about it, and that’s okay. At some point, I will make a decision, of what I will eventually do with myself. I want it to be the right one, so I’m going to be recording my thought process here. My hope is that one day I'll look back on it and smile, but even if I don't, I'll feel much better knowing that I put everything I had into making this decision.

No comments: