Monday, October 31, 2005

Forget the Halloween costume. I look scary enough as it is.

After walking fifty blocks up and down Philadelphia, you would too. I had to walk from 38th St. to 12th St. and back, and then some from Sansom St. to Walnut St. What a perfect day to schedule a doctor's appointment in Center City. The whole intra-city public transporation system is down. Philly's roads are congested with traffic, pedestrians, loiterers, and poor college students as I speak. I'm divided as to where I stand on the SEPTA issue, but I know how my Halloween is going to be spent: studying, loitering around the library, terrorizing the computer labs, and trying to catch up on missed work. The one perk of the day was seeing the Philadelphia Stock Exhange on my way to the doctor. It was a small quaint little thing. You could maybe fit one elementary school inside. Don't you just love the holidays?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent blog.I really likes your blog.It can help any information.
kostüme